Discussions under Other

Welcome to the Discussions! Use this space to discuss features or things you like and dislike in Pull.

Feel free to share your favorite podcasts here too!

Podcast Image

first post: Wellhousen wrote: I have downloaded a podcast that does not have any image (artwork) ...

Does not download?

first post: jamesldavis wrote: Installed Pull on Windows 7. Enter url for White House podcast. It...

Pull crashing as it starts

first post: anishbenji wrote: Just today, Pull started crashing while the application loaded. The...

Sync to device, what are you looking for?

first post: rmaclean wrote: Since I do not have dedicated media devices I rarely sync to my mob...

latest post: ringfungi wrote: Hello. There should be an option to not delete the files on the dev...

Won't Accept URL

first post: Mister_Matic wrote: I just downloaded Pull (Windows 7 machine) and tried to enter a URL...

latest post: Mister_Matic wrote: Since the podcast is a member only, and the URL contains my usernam...

Release date for next version

first post: netwizuk wrote: I can'tfind a release date for the next version. Is it on the site?...

latest post: rmaclean wrote: No release date has been decided on the next version. I'm going to ...

Problems with a couple Podcasts

first post: hankjrfan00 wrote: First off I am a new pull user. I was previously using Juice. Pul...

latest post: rmaclean wrote: I tried both with the latest release of Pull and both loaded succes...

Will Not Import Most Feeds

first post: PXAbstraction wrote: I've been looking for a dedicated podcast downloader tool and after...

latest post: rmaclean wrote: Tested everyone by adding each manually and they all added successf...

Some Questions from a New User

first post: gppull wrote: Question from new user:On Episode page I see that episodes ...

latest post: rmaclean wrote: Sync is an area I am investing in a lot now and so while I do not s...

Support Question.

first post: AdrianOConnor wrote: Hi Guys,Recently installed on XP machine with .Net version as reque...

latest post: AdrianOConnor wrote: Ahhh that explains it. Thank you rmaclean for the quick response, I...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions