Discussions under Podcast

Welcome to the Discussions! Use this space to discuss features or things you like and dislike in Pull.

Feel free to share your favorite podcasts here too!

Podcast Image

first post: Wellhousen wrote: I have downloaded a podcast that does not have any image (artwork) ...

Specifying Save Folders

first post: jake3492 wrote: Hi, great, simple product, I love how it is portable...Quick thing....

latest post: p0werf00l wrote: +1 to both of above requests.

Unable to add BBC feed

first post: Ajgpitch wrote: Just installed Pull. Went to add my first podcast. Went to favour...

latest post: Ajgpitch wrote: That appears to have worked.Thanks for the help.

Sync to device, what are you looking for?

first post: rmaclean wrote: Since I do not have dedicated media devices I rarely sync to my mob...

latest post: ringfungi wrote: Hello. There should be an option to not delete the files on the dev...

revision3 rss links not updating

first post: anishbenji wrote: Recently (during the last day or two) my revision3 rss links have s...

latest post: anishbenji wrote: After an update to my windows installation, the it started working ...

Adding new feeds, Pull doesn't want to update

first post: Carlaz wrote: I love this program but having problems adding new rss feeds.Curren...

latest post: rmaclean wrote: Not able to reproduce with the feed provided, however I have an ide...

Some Questions from a New User

first post: gppull wrote: Question from new user:On Episode page I see that episodes ...

latest post: rmaclean wrote: Sync is an area I am investing in a lot now and so while I do not s...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions