To be able to schedule downloads

Topics: Feature Requests
Jul 29, 2011 at 7:53 AM

I would love it, if you are able to schedule downloads. I download mainly video podcasts, and this kills my bandwidth if downloaded between working hours.

Coordinator
Jul 29, 2011 at 8:50 AM

To confirm the user case:

• You want to run Pull all the time
  • You do not want to or forget to use the manual work offline option
  • You would like a way to specify "times" that it should automatically go into work offline and come out of work offline
  • "times" would be a range with a start day of week + time and end day of week + time
  • No additional notifications needed in the UI to state you are offline
  • If you are in an automatic offline period, you can manually put yourself back online
Aug 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Yes, I currently run Pull all the time and yes, I would like an option where you can specify between what times you should download podcasts. I use pull to download a lot of video podcasts and can not afford it to download between working hours as other users needs the bandwidth, or even if one can limit the download speed between specified hours would be great.

Thanks

Morne

To: [email removed]
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 00:50:28 -0700
Subject: Re: To be able to schedule downloads [pull:267019]

To confirm the user case:
  • You want to run Pull all the time
  • You do not want to or forget to use the manual work offline option
  • You would like a way to specify "times" that it should automatically go into work offline and come out of work offline
  • "times" would be a range with a start day of week + time and end day of week + time
  • No additional notifications needed in the UI to state you are offline
  • If you are in an automatic offline period, you can manually put yourself back online
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (pull@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email pull@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com