Wish: Global setting to stop auto-downloads for new items

Topics: Feature Requests
Oct 26, 2010 at 9:22 PM

I don't download every show for every podcast I subscribe to.  It would be nice if Pull could be set to not automatically download the new episodes.  Having it as a global setting would be nice with the ability to override it for individual subscriptions.  I only have one or two where I would override the setting.  I'm sure other would use it the other way, globally download new shows and selectively choose to not download.

Once I get Pull to compile correctly for me in VS08 I'll probably add the feature myself as well as to fix a couple bugs I've run across.

Thanks for giving Pull to the community.  It's a very interesting app and I think it could be really great.  I used Juice for a while but it has some things about it that really annoy me, with the source for Pull that should never be true of it.

Coordinator
Oct 28, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Great idea - will be in the next release :)

About getting it to compile, if you are having problems post to the discussions. I'll be glad to help out.

Coordinator
Feb 24, 2011 at 11:28 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.